I know its my fault that am writing this after a very long time. I have so much to say, that i thought its time to pen-down now. After that first amazing Gilroy trip, i went back twice there and made many new friends. Evrytime you go there its a different and new atmosphere, which makes you so relax n fresh. I have also covered few places in the past two months. With Niraj, Sandy and M3, i tried to enter Swazi but fortunately ended up staying at the border with freezing 5 deg and rain, in the car. I must admit, that was a Moment in itself. After chaman, niraj and sandy's departure to India, i got a reunion of old-new team of Mohit, Ajay and M3. Together we went for Zulani Safari for hunting avec Arno and Jason, and to Ampitheatres on the top of Northern Drakensberg. The hike to Tugela falls, the bicycle show (wid J), the pojkey, the herbal medicine and the canadian chick (janice) are some to name from that trip. Also, the four of us have started are long lasting music lessons with Professor Sajin & Anthony. Inaddition to the notes and chords we also learnt about Snezana, mimi and miloch. (wife-daughter-son). We also tried many different pubs and bar viz. Bohemian (where they ve live bands performance), Radium beer hall. I am listening some new songs (they are old but new for me) these days as bob dylan, eddie and GnR. So overall its a nice pleasant stay this moment and i promise to write more often and regularly... just few lines to end... cheerio xxx
May you grow up to be righteous
May you grow up to be true
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you
May you always be courageous
Stand upright and be strong
May you stay forever young
Forever young, forever young
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home