la vivre

la vivre- life: shows part of me, the life and everything ...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SA-284


Back, Back, Back on Blog !! Its been almost three and half months between this and my last blog. Apologies to myself, as I don’t know whether anyone out there in world reads my pieces or not. LOL. (Funny right?)

Anyways, the story goes like this: went to India on 30 Aug’08 for my annual vacation. The celebration started one day in advance with my vacation farewell drinks party kept at Newscafe by Maude followed by the night out with Skur, Jango, Sinful and self. It was a long, action-packed, windy, and amusing night-early morning with some of the best guys I have known. Well, I must admit that it was a tiring yet happy morning for me at airport. My Plan B of sleeping in flight was a complete slump, after meeting Ben and Kris. Both were going for their so called third Indian holy trip. Kris seems to me a quiet and intellectual pianist at 74, while Ben (63) was a jovial and crazy guitarist. There was it. One of my memorable moment, playing Guitar for almost 6 hours in the flight with Ben showing his skills on Lyala & Stairway to heaven.

Well, in no words I can describe the feeling of returning to same place where you were born and grown up playing with local sand and dust. A huge celebration was done at the Railway Station with garlands by the family members, which seems to be so amusing by all the side watchers, whom are were unable to guess the occasion and realize the sentiments of parents. Rest is history which needs not to be pen here. For now, I’ll leave all of you (my imaginary readers) with these thoughts:


Be it no concern
Point of no return
Go foward in reverse
This I will recall
Everytime I fall

love .... aj

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wait; I watch.
I think of you;
You ignore me.
I wait; I watch.
The cycle continues...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 1:38:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home