la vivre

la vivre- life: shows part of me, the life and everything ...

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Behind those dark blue eyes...

Why should I open these eyes ...

When closed 'see you in sleep
Why should I open these eyes ...

I ve seen many times...way too long
You r the one in morning alarm

Its getting closer now..
I'm tired..i can feel the pressure....

Why should I open these eyes ...
Why should I open these eyes ...

You are the one here,
Fear of loosing you in tears...
Its getting closer now...
I can feel the pain....

Its to let you know..
Its to let you know..
Somehow..i won't open these eyes again....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont be held prisoner by "the Sounds of Silence"; there are people who will hear you when you call

me...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 1:13:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home